We are seeking visionary and passionate Interior Designers to work with an assorted range of retail-related clients and others.
The Interior Designer / Architect / Drafter will work with our Design Director and Project Manager with overseeing long-term and short-term retail and other interior related projects.
• Defines program requirements and establishes interior design parameters based on client requirements
• Generates and develops overall interior design concepts; formulates design presentation strategies and makes presentations
• Manages interior design process for entire project consistent with project’s program, budget and time constraints; leads/directs the work of other interior designers and technical staff
• Manages project budget and schedules related to interior design team efforts
• Manages client interaction and decisions related to interior design
• Bachelor or higher degree in Architecture or Interior design.
• 3+ years experience. Department store / retail environment design experience is a plus.
• Good knowledge in construction detail and apply to CAD drafting following CAD standard
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Basic proficiency in 3D Modeling software such as 3D Studio Max preferred.
• Basic proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketchup graphic software preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of finishes, materials, furnishings and standards
• Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in team environment
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
• English is a plus
• Self-motivated, detail orientated and client focused, ability to work in a team office environment.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, met deadlines and work collaboratively on multiple projects at once